With the General Election only a couple of months away, you’ll always find something going on every day in Warren County as we prepare for a Blue Wave this fall when we elect all our Democratic candidates from the local to the federal level to office. Swing by our Campaign Headquarters at 120 W Ashland on the north side of the Indianola Town Square. Alex Cleverley, our county field organizer, and David Kragskow, our GOTV (Get Out the Vote) chair, have lots of fun activities for you.
Daily Door Knocking with Campaign for Iowa
- Do you have a spare hour or more between 4:30pm and 8:00pm? Let us know! Swing by the Warren County Democrats’ Campaign Headquarters at 120 W Ashland in Indianola and we will hook you up with a canvassing packet and we will let you go knocking throughout the county.
- Register for a shift at https://events.mobilizeamerica.io/iowa/event/17864/.
Daily Phone Banks with the Campaign for Iowa
- Join us here at Indianola Headquarters anytime between 5:00pm and 8:30pm! Grab a friend, some snacks and come join the fun. Come for an hour or more!
- Register for a shift at https://events.mobilizeamerica.io/iowa/event/16605/.
Warren County Democrats’ Table at the Farmers Market in Carlisle, Indianola and Norwalk
- Carlisle: Saturdays 8:30am – 11:30am in the parking lot of Wycoff Heating & Cooling at 95 Iowa Hwy 5 (June 2nd – October 27th)
- Indianola: Wednesdays from 2pm – 5pm (July – September) and Saturdays from 8am -12pm (June – October) at the Warren County Fairgrounds (1400 W 2nd St)
- Norwalk: Fridays 4pm – 7pm in the parking lot of Ace Hardware at 1120 Sunset Dr (May 4th –October 26th)